Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Parked in Casa Grande

10/27 I got up and took a bike ride and then ran the dog. When I got back we broke down the trailer and got ready to go. As I was lifting the jack up, I noticed it was coated with oil. I had looked at the side of the trailer and wondered why it looked like it had oil on it and figured it came from the road surface at some point. I crawled under the rear end thinking that the rear differential might be leaking. It was not, so I got under the front and could see lots of oil on the cross member and a weep under the front differential. I had used 4wd to get us unstuck from the side of the road when I stopped and tested the trailer brakes in the gravel. After that I shut if off and drove all day yesterday. The engine was slightly low on oil but that could be anything because sometimes it uses oil.
Anyways, I was comfortable with driving it to Casa Grande because I figured if I'm going to be stuck someplace getting the Tahoe worked on, I to be someplace with amenities. So we are here at Casa Grande RV Resort. They have a gym, two pools, library and lots of other fun stuff all for $31 a day. The Tahoe goes to the shop tomorrow.

Lots of cotton being grown around Casa Grande.

No comments: