Wednesday, March 28, 2007
This is our remodeled bathroom. We had them lay out a tile floor that incorporated all the colors and it turned out quite nice. We used a glass block wall to provide privacy for the walk in shower which has both a hand held shower and a wall mounted one. The door by the block wall is a door into the walk in closet which you can see in the bottom photo. It's completed now and a mess of clothes and other junk we have yet to put away. The joys of moving.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
If you remember when I started this blog, I bought the house in Feb of 2006. We started work on the kitchen and renovated it before moving to other areas of the house. Now we have the rest of the place remodeled and we got the floor laid which completed the kitchen and the dining room. Yea!! So this week we are moving it to the house. A long project nearing completion. Now there are a whole handful of projects left.
Happy Birthday Number 5 to my laddie Patrick, or wee "Patty T." All on St. Patties day no less hoist a green beer for me laddie and one for me! I need all the help I can get. (This must be read in an Irish accent as I wrote it in one.) The boys shirt says "Irish Girls Love Me"
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
TEN THINGS TO PONDER FOR 2007
10. Life is sexually transmitted.
9. Good health is merely the slowest rate at which one can die.
8. Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without
an erection, make him a sandwich.
7. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person
to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
6. Some people are like a slinky...not really good for anything, but
you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
5. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the
hospital dying of nothing.
4. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no
attention to criticism.
3. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars, and
a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?
2. In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the
world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
AND THE NUMBER ONE THOUGHT FOR 2007:
We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among
the millions and millions of cows in America, but we haven't a clue as to
where thousands of illegal immigrants and Terrorists are located. Maybe
we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.