Monday, June 18, 2007
1. Geared up for the rock and roll. The chair received heavy mods to the back after this day so I could sit in it normally and have the tank sit on a little board mounted to the back. Pretty sweet I'll post it later.
2. Hey George look out for the monster trout!
3 & 4. I'm feeding the fish and then George's turn. Wow, I was fending them off with my hands to keep them from ripping off the mask from my face and the regulator out of my mouth. Even if you don't feed them, they stalk you like sharks smelling blood in the water.
Mike, the owner of the quarry is a very cool guy but he posts a sign that says NO FISHING. Come on man look at the tasty dinner treat swimming out there.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Becky wanted a house full of boys and well, she got it. Only we brought home two dogs. They are brothers from the same litter. The blonde one is Bo and the black one is Luke. So far they keep each other entertained and sleep alot. Patrick really enjoys them, they're like his brothers. Someone he can boss around.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
1. Doing my whale impression. It aint pretty but it gets the job done.
2. Me on the left, George on the right at the school bus.
3. At the school bus again. Being attacked by rainbow trout and bass.
4. Me waiting for my buddy on the surface.
5. Dumping air at the motorcycle. Guess good looks dont get you to far when your underwater!
The water is usually very clear with visability in the 30-60' range. It was cloudy because dry suit manufacturer DUI was doing their dry suit demos and there was over 500 divers going in and out of the water all day. Test dove a dry suit, very nice needed more weight at the end of the dive becasue I got pretty light but I'll take one thank you.