Throw all the beer cans you want and call the man gay but he's a better driver than anyone currently active and better than any armchiar racers throwing cans and names! Way to go Jeff its the Drive for Five.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Friday, April 13, 2007
Thursday, April 12, 2007
1. In front of the most photographed mountains in Colorado, the Maroon Bells. I'm with Cassandra and Ernest from the Cleveland VA. We were having a snowball fight and I fell off the sled while hurling a snowball. It was pretty funny. Fortunately we were stopped.
2. Ready to go, to bad I had a clapped out 340 two stroke with a rattly clutch and a passenger who didn't like to get extreme. An enimic 27 mph.
3. Geared up and ready to go with my favorite liberal Dr. Barbara Fleming. Unfortunately, she collided wiht another skier on the final run of the day and broke her humerous bone. (thats the upper arm, people)
4. Long away and far ago we rode the quad to the top.
5. Rippin it up on the slopes, my instructor ready to assist if I fall, which was quite frequent.