Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Home again, Home again

4/30 I write this from my mother-in-law's coffee shop in Kenton, Ohio. We have returned home. It was not what we planned but as they say "the best laid plans of mice and men." I had some tenants move out of an apartment and I knew it needed work to get it straightened out for the next group of renters so I decided to head home and get it taken care of instead of worrying about it from thousands of miles away.
We left Arkansas on Saturday 4/26 and stayed the night in Bowling Green, KY. Sunday morning we went to the National Corvette Museum and explored the world of corvettes and sinkholes. We arrived home on Sunday night about seven o'clock in the evening.We were glad to leave behind the tornadoes!
Since then it has been typical homeownership, getting the lawn mower ready, mowing the lawn and I got a ride in on the motorcycle in between the rain. It was 83 when we left Bowling Green and it was 66 when we got home. Now I have on a sweatshirt and a jacket after all those warm months in the desert. I miss the heat!
We are all ready to get back in the trailer and move on.
Pics to follow of the trip home and the NCM!

No comments: