Monday, November 27, 2017

Scuba Diving

Man its great to be back in Florida! The weather has been spectacular and we have been busy with lots of fun stuff (updating the blog isn't always fun, sorry).
Last year as we were leaving Florida, I bought an Intova X2 underwater camera, but didn't get the opportunity to dive it. In Ohio, I made a mount for it on my helmet and I started filming and taking pictures so all my peeps can see some of what I get to see on a routine basis.

I mounted the camera so I could see what I was taking a picture of and it was convenient for me to operate.  

 A new box of goodies showed up at my doorstep. Apex sidemount regulators! Me love.


 Ah, back to the fish pictures! First four are from a dive near Ft. Lauderdale.

 My good friend Kary McNeal.


The Spiegel Grove and the Benwood.
Snoopy was the mascot for the Spiegel Grove. Also called the Spiegel Beagle

My dive buddy Pete holds out the flag




Big Barracuda 4 to 5 feet long



The Benwood



Parrot fish

In the center of this pic is a fish. That is a five foot long Goliath grouper. Right above him is a turtle. My camera battery died right after I took this shot so I couldn't get any more.




1 comment:

Karen and Tony said...

Very cool photos. Thanks!