Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How to Look Fast

This pic was taken in March 2001 less than a week later I found out all about wheelchairs. What a sweet bike, I loved every ride. On March 23, 2001, I was with my buddies south of Norfolk, VA on Head of River Road and met an oncoming semi on my side of the road in a blind corner. I dont remember much about that day but a broken back, pinched spinal cord, busted shoulder and a cracked skull later, you find out how good your helmet, your riding gear, your friends and your faith really are. Thanks Hooligans!

2 comments:

fixedhooligan1 said...

Yea you looked better with your Honda jacket stunnig good looks(so says my wife)( hey wait a minute), At least my bike was blue and a yamaha that counts for a lot, Can't wait to go riding again man need to beak out the 4-wheelers in WV again soon, or you can get your ass out to washington so we can head to whistler.

floridaduck said...

Good to see the pic of you on the 929. Cool house! Yes I have started a blog!