Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New Truck

On Monday I went shopping for a new truck. Becky didn't want anything white and she wanted leather seats and a bench so that I could slide over and not worry about climbing over the center console. I sat down with the salesman and we looked at used trucks and then went into the new trucks. I wanted the deep ocean blue metallic color. He gave all the information to some other guy who looked for the truck. They didn't think they would be able to find it because most come with two bucket seats in front. Ten minutes later he came back and said "I found your unicorn."

Now I'm waiting for the VA to get all the paperwork in order so we can have hand controls and a lift installed. Happy dance (moves like Jagger).

The house closes on Thursday and we will be packing up and moving into the trailer and get back on the road!

3 comments:

Karen and Tony said...

Looking forward to reading about your adventures!

wheelsonfire said...

Looking forward to being on the road! The house sold and now we're moving.

Jackson Kaufman said...

My wife and I had a similar issue with finding a truck that could suit all of our needs. I'm glad that you were able to find one that didn't just have your features, but also came in the color you want. Having hand controls and a lift installed is not something I've ever done before, but it sounds great.

Jackson Kaufman @ Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport