Thursday, February 18, 2016

Trip Stats


Total Miles Cruised: 19,218
Gas: $5,225.75
RV Stays $2,228.85
Some of the places that we stayed were free and those were some of the best sites.

Am I happy that we went out and did this trip? Extremely! Will we do it again? Absolutely! There are places on that map that we haven't see and the whole east coast and New England. It is bittersweet to end the trip back at the house. Sweet that we are home and can see family and friends, bitter that the trip has ended and we are here for the winter. I have decided that we need to concentrate on taking care of a few bills and wrapping up some loose ends so the next trip will be even more worry free.
The trailer and the Tahoe need maintenance that I put off for the last couple of weeks because I didn't want to do it on the road. Now I get to do it in the cold but on concrete with a well equipped shop.

So we are here fingers crossed that the house sells. If it doesn't then we will still get back on the road. I won't leave this blog as a frozen time capsule to be unearthed for the next big trip. We will do some short road trips and I have some projects in mind that I will share and keep you informed about. But I would rather be on the road and I really would like to be in Florida doing some diving. 

No comments: