Saturday, June 21, 2014

National Corvette Museum and on to the house.

4/24 It was 81 degrees when we got up in the morning!! T-shirts and shorts all around. We cleaned out the black and grey water tanks one last time because it would be awhile before we used them again and then headed for the National Corvette Museum.
There were so many cool Corvettes but I didn't want to take pictures of all of them, here are some highlights.






The only Corvette Duntov, the father of the Corvette, ever owned. It was highly modified.









Patrick and Becky work the simulator to change tires and fuel the car in the race pits.








Out of the sink hole. There were quite a few cars that fell into the sink hole this was one of the worst.

Uhmmm...you're going to restore that?




Made me miss my Corvette, a 2002 triple black convertible I bought off the showroom floor. I sold it.

Patrick had fun in it too. He remembers me taking him to the Marseilles reservoir and doing doughnuts and burnouts.

Dogwoods in bloom. The closer we got to Ohio the more barren the trees were and the more things were blooming.


Coming into Cincinnati


We finally made it home. 
The ranch. Its for sale with Becky Coulson at Century 21 Realty in Kenton. $199,999.00

 Since we arrived at home, we renovated an apartment and worked on various projects around the house to clean it up, do repairs and clean it out so that when it sells, we can just move out. I broke my left femur in late May so that holds us up going on another trip until it heals and we have other projects to do until then.
I can't wait to share the next installment of our travels with you!


No comments: