Thursday, January 9, 2014

Trailer Remodeling


Gosh, I love a good project and getting ready to go travel has been fun. I tried my hand at cabinet building and really enjoyed it! So here's so pics of what I've done around the camper.
My printer cabinet. Hope we never get a bigger printer because the clearances are pretty tight. The fold down front has enough room to set the laptop. The lower picture shows the divisions in the lower cabinet.

Under Patrick's bunk, I made permanent storage. A place to smuggle my goods :-)


 Under the bed, there was originally a large storage space that could be accessed from under the bed or from the outside and this is where the spare tire was carried. I built drawers and enclosed the space to make them separate. I think that the drawers will be much more useful than a bunch of open space. In the last pic you can see a large storage space. The level was good for holding the mattress up out of my way.


I made this tool board to hold tools out of the way so they weren't sliding all over the place in the storage space. It is reserved for chocks, leveling blocks, water hoses and whatever else we need to shove in there. Yes, I'm taking the drill and impact driver!

No comments: