Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Trike I Like


I think I could ride this beast. Throw on an electric shifter and a thumb brake and I'm all over it. Just need a rear rack for the wheelchair.

Some of the cool stuff on the bike. I pirated the text from http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2007/02/10/can-am-spyder-details/

VSS - Vehicle Stabilization System, developed with Bosch which helps maintain vehicle control.
Brakes are activated by the right foot pedal which distributes braking to all wheels, minimizing nose dive. WHAT, NO STOPPIES!!!!
Rotax 998cc V-twin, 106 hp, 77 foot pounds of torque. MEANS GO FAST!
5 speed transmission with reverse
Exhaust meets CARB, EPA and Euro2 emission standards. STINKIN' GOVERNMENT
44L of enclosed front storage space plus a rear luggage rack is available A REAR TRUNK

Come on Richie, I think Frank could smoke you on this! I know I could, then again the only thing you ever saw was my taillights!

1 comment:

fixedhooligan1 said...

I saw your taillights alright right into the ditch, Ha!