Friday, February 21, 2014

Patrick's Take



Hi I am almost twelve years old and I like Legos and watching Lego Ninjago Masters of Spinjitsu or Pokemon Black & White Adventures in Unova (my favorite Pokemon is Minccino, they are really cute:) ) I enjoy playing sports with my friends. there is a picture of me at the bottom.        

2/17/14 Livingston La. Three long days in the car. Ugh! L
I’m so glad to relax and ride my bike. (I’m not riding it now of course) but still bored and hungry as normal LOL. Now I’ll ride my bike for a while. 67 degrees here (to all of you with cold weather HA! HA!) Wishing I could figure out how to put some pictures on this dumb thing.  In Ina IL we ate at Uncle Joe's BBQ, my pulled pork and baked beans were really good.
  Steak and canned beets for dinner. I played in the game room at the RV Park earlier while the laundry was running.  So far by evening I hate everybody and I don’t sleep well but at least we aren't driving 8 or more hours and eating out for dinner every night.  Everyone needs to listen to the lyrics of Star Trek Enterprise’s “Where My Heart Will Take Me” very helpful lyrics for moving into a camping trailer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet it sure beats the weather here in Ohio! And you sure do look like your Dad ;-)