1. Travel can help improve your problem-solving skills.
2. One out of eight jobs in the U.S. depends on travel and tourism.
3. Taking a vacation can lower your risk of heart disease.
4. Studies show that money spent on travel makes you happier than money spent on material goods.
5. Benefits of travel are almost immediate. After only a day or two, 89% of people experience significant drops in stress.
6. Travel has been shown to help aid those suffering from depression.
7. And travel has been shown to promote overall brain health.
8. Couples who travel together have reported increased feelings of intimacy.
I took this list from Buzzfeed
|Dry Tortuga, Florida|
|Big Bend, Page AZ|
|Antelope Canyon, Page AZ|