Saturday, July 23, 2016

Not Another Beach Day!

July 15, 2016 Friday
The morning was spent catching up on chores, doing laundry, cleaning the trailer and getting the sand and dirt out. I paid a few bills and did some work on the computer. I had a minor scare with it because it got damp in my briefcase when something wet was hung up above it and water dripped down. The computer wouldn't turn on but after a half hour baking in the sunshine it must have dried out because much to my relief, it fired up. I backed up everything I had on it.
We stopped by the grocery store on the way to the beach and the boys bought boogie boards and Garrett got himself a new mask and snorkel. The waves were coming in strong today and it was good for boogie boarding but not snorkeling. 

 After a full afternoon of boogie boarding and sun bathing, we went up the road to Mulligan's Beach House Bar and Grill.

Dessert for an appetizer! Key lime pie for three and carrot cake for Becky.


The Shark Drink. I bought the souvenir cup

Ice Man joined us for dinner.

I felt good after a margarita and the shark drink.

No comments: