Friday, January 26, 2007

My Naval Past



Yeap, that's me, styling and profiling with the AN-AQS14A or Q14, in sunny Bahrain. My Hooligan brothers will remember this little island in the Persian Gulf with great fondness, what we can remember after all those pitchers of kamakazis.
That's me and my mom in front of the MH-53E Sea Dragon, the mightiest of all helicopters. I'm six three and my mom is six foot so you can see how big these pigs are. I had to learn to love these greasy, oily beasts and when you move to AMCM side, you love them even more, cause you don't have to work on them!
That's the beast at hover.

5 comments:

floridaduck said...

I forget just how big those birds are sometimes.

fixedhooligan1 said...

Hard to brlieve it was about 10 years ago when we first set eye's on those pigs

fixedhooligan1 said...

mmmmmm. kamakazi's, anybody remember the tombstone, how about G? I could keep going but Tara would slap me for saying "in Bahrain" one more time.

floridaduck said...

What happings in Bahrain stays..Oh what the hack everybody know what we did!

wheelsonfire said...

This one time in Bahrain......