Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Arches



My wife decided that she wanted to have an access into the living room from the kitchen area. Everyone told her she was crazy for wanting to put an arch in because it would make a circle route for the kids to run.
She proved everyone wrong by helping dad tear out the wall. My woman with a sawzall and a hammer! After the dust settled, everyone who told her it wouldn't look right complimented the arch and liked it very much. Ah..vision!
Top pick is me, George, my dive buddy and sister-in-law Ruth's boyfriend and Patrick. These photos were taken from two different sides of the wall. The first is from the kitchen and the second is from inside the living room.












2 comments:

fixedhooligan1 said...

Thats looks good, I wish I could do work like that mine work never looks that good, so I just paint over it.

fixedhooligan1 said...

i knew i liked becky from the start. she's a woman after my own heart. richie does just paint over everything... and you all wonder why i am always on the verge of mental breakdown!