Friday, April 11, 2008

Winter Sports Clinic




The National Disabled Veterans Winter Sports Clinic was held the first week of April and 491 disabled vets made it to Snowmass Colorado to tame the mountain. We had ten to twenty inches of deep powder and they said this is the best skiing in 22 years of the clinic. I enjoyed myself in the deep powder and a bucket that fit me really well. Way to many margarittas were consumed and if you think its a foofoo drink and your a man because you drink beer, well one word for you Tequila! Over all it was a great time and I cant wait to go back next year! With my own ski.
That snow on the table fell overnight.

1 comment:

fixedhooligan1 said...

AAAAHHHHHGGGG so jealous. nice wish i could of joined you. drink a few magarita's do a bit of sking sounds good to me.